Thursday, November 24, 2011

My “how to guide” on drop catching expired domains @ The Domain Afterlife – Drop Catching & Domain Sales

My “how to guide” on drop catching expired domains @ The Domain Afterlife – Drop Catching & Domain Sales: "success trying to hand reg domains – but will get beaten because others are a wee bit faster than you. You’ll also find yourself spending a good amount of time researching & trying to drop catch, but maybe at the wrong time.

Stage 3

After burning myself out manually refreshing checkout pages at various registry’s using laptops & desktop computers, I decided to macro my drop catching. A macro is a script. Every computer has macros pre built into the operating system & products like microsoft office have help tutorials. You can see my tutorial on making drop catching software here."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment